A rare opportunity with my client being open to either candidates with little/no experience or just somebody who is looking to kick start their career and push for progression.
A great opportunity working for a company that was established four years ago and has experienced consistent and substantial growth year on year. This role is available due to further growth and expansion as well as an internal promotion.
This role is reporting into a qualified Finance Director whom is fully committed to progression plans and career development.
This role will include but will be constantly evolving:
- Processing invoices
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- Credit Management
- Job forecasting and job control
You must have:
- A proven interest and genuine commitment to accounts i.e. studying or experience- Essential
- A desire and a drive to progress - Essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Essential
- Intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables and v look-Ups - Desirable
- Experience with debt collection - Desirable
Salary up to up to £23,000 per annum + Full Study support + Progression + Parking + Flexible hours