Head of Finance
I am currently looking for a high calibre Head of Finance professional with a broad skillset to support the growth of my client based in Hatfield. This is an important role to manage and develop the finance function and to work closely with Business Unit heads to drive the organisation forward.
The successful candidate will provide high quality, timely financial information to assist the Branch President and Senior Managers in strategic decision making. Along with providing strategic support the Head of Finance will ensure compliance with all statutory financial and group reporting requirements and manage the branch's compliance activities.
As Head of Finance, you will:
- Develop strong and effective commercial relationships with all Business Unit heads and work with them to maximise sales efficiency and performance
- Possess a detailed understanding of the Business Unit's performance figures and the key drivers affecting them
- Take responsibility for reporting the financials and the total figure on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage and report all branch expenses and identify areas for improvement
- Provide financial support and advice to the Branch President and Senior Management Team
- Manage all functions within finance including management accounting, financial accounting, taxation, treasury, insurance, credit control and compliance
- Ensure compliance with statutory financial requirements including the review of technical changes in regulations (IFRS) and UK Taxation
- Leading, developing and motivating the finance team whilst taking responsibility for the quality of financial and non-financial information provided by the team
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of the branch's future direction and strategic initiatives
The successful Head of Finance will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) and an experienced finance leader either from a Financial Controller or Finance Director role with experience in managing senior stakeholders.
You will excel in building effective relationships at all levels with a proven track record of managing people. This role requires someone that is enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated that is able to implement new strategies quickly, efficiently and effectively with an engaging leadership style.
The successful candidate will not only receive a generous base salary but also a car allowance, pension, healthcare and dental plan.