Finance Systems Manager
Our client, a global legal firm, are currently recruiting a Finance Systems Accountant for their London head office.
This role will be based in the Finance team and will be fully responsible for maintenance of the firms practice management system and other core financial systems including time recording, billing, financial reporting and related systems.
This role will pay between £60k and £70k and is being recruited immediately.
This role will include:
- Management and development of all internal systems for this global law firm
- Management of one finance systems analyst on a day to day basis
- Fully responsible for working with 3rd party providers to develop internal systems
- Working with finance team to ensure system is providing the information that is needed by the business
- Identify new ways of developing and using the internal IT systems to ensure accuracy and efficiencies
- Attending senior management meeting to discuss and present system changes and planned, and existing, projects
- Manage system implementation projects and be main point of contact within the firm for system developments
Candidates must be / have:
- Previous experience working in a senior systems role within a legal firm
- Strong working knowledge of at least one law firm system such as TR Elite 3e, Aderant Expert, LexisNexis One, or similar legal services practice management system.
- Supporting finance teams with SQL / Microsoft SSRS and data warehouses
This role is being recruited immediately and please send your CV through should this match your requirements.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.