Head of FP&A
A high growth international business are currently recruiting for a Head of FP&A to manage the reporting and commercial finance team of their global eCommerce division.
This is an exciting time to join the business and this particular division who are growing at a rate of 20% year on year.
Key duties include:
- Taking responsibility for improving the month end process and tracking performance across their products and key customers
- Liaise with the Shared Service Centre to improves controls and accuracy of reports
- Act as a senior business partner to central eCommerce teams including HR, Legal, and Marketing
- Provide analysis and insight to monthly management packs, identifying risks and opportunities
- Budgeting and forecasting, CAPEX analysis and cost tracking
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Managing and leading a team of 3 Analysts and deputising for the VP Finance as and when necessary
The successful candidate will be / have:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or overseas equivalent)
- Previous experience within FP&A in a medium to large sized business, ideally in FMCG or a consumer focussed industry
- The ability to drive change and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Experience managing and motivating teams
- Strong Excel and modelling skills
- Experience working with Shared Service Centres is beneficial
This is an exciting time to join the company during a period of growth. In return the company offer an excellent work-life balance and opportunities to progress across the business in the future.