Our client, a global technology business based in London, are currently recruiting a Qualified Management Accountant for their finance team.
The business are going through a period of change and this is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant to make their mark in a growing, rapidly changing business.
This role reports in to the Head of Management Accounts will be focusing on reviewing and challenging processes, developing controls, deliver accurate cost and revenue accounting entries within monthly timetable and providing strong challenge to the business.
The role will pay between £45k and £50k plus bonus is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing, global business going through a period of change.
The responsibilities include:
- Preparation of direct cost accounts and monthly analysis around material costs including commentary
- Review revenue control reports and reconciliation of Oracle to business wide systems
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations including supporting documentation
- Point of contact for Business Partners and providing support to FP&A team with any cost related queries
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Ensure Management Accounts processes are efficient and robust and recommend changes and system changes
- Provide challenge to the status quo and drive automation
Candidates must be / have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience in working in a Management Accounts position
- Strong systems and process improvement experience
- Resilient and have the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong systems and excel skills with the ability to drive improvements.
This role is being recruited immediately and so please send your CV through immediately to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.