Credit Control Clerk
Accounts Assistant / Credit Control Clerk
Could you work for a fun & dynamic media company?
· Follow a systemized debt chasing and collection system in conjunction with the sales team, being tough on debtors where necessary without damaging customer relationships
· On a monthly basis sending out reminder letters and statements·
· Posting and allocating of receipts ensuring balance on accounts are tidied up
· Reconciling customer and client accounts accurately
· Analysing and reporting aged debtors highlighting issues and how it has been dealt with
· Obtain copies of the contract, rate cards and invoicing details for each invoice
· Setting up new customer accounts on Sage and maintaining up to date information
· Credit checks for new business and assist processing credit account applications
· Banking as required, weekly forecasting of cash, filing sales ledger paperwork, ad-hoc duties within the team as necessary
· Holiday and sickness cover for the other team members
My client is looking for someone with good credit control experience, problem solving skills and query resolutions.
The role will progress to provide more exposure to reporting and analysis.
International Media Company
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.