Our client, a high-end Retail business based in London, are currently recruiting a Financial Controller for their head office finance team.
This is a newly created role which has been developed to support the Financial Director in the day to day management of the finance team and also to take control of, and develop the financial reporting processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Financial professional with a background in Retail to work for a leader in its field and in a business that can offer a great deal of progression and development for high performers.
This is a permanent role paying between £55k and £65k plus benefits.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Finance Director in the development of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process.
- Support the Finance Director in the day to day management of a large finance team.
- Take responsibility for Tax and VAT payments and submissions.
- Management of all reporting to international head office and senior management under IFRS.
- Review and take overall responsibility for ensuring month end reconciliation including the reconciliation of General Ledger, bank accounts, credit cards and gift card.
- Management and development of cash-flow forecasting
- Development of all internal financial systems and processes
- Various ad-hoc projects including IT systems development
Candidates must have/be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an international retail business
- Ability and personality to lead and develop a team
- Personality to be a future leader of the business and exceed expectations consistently
- Excellent communication and systems skills with the ability to influence
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Finance professional who is looking to work for a market leading and forward thinking business.
Should the above role match your experience and expectations please send your CV through immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.