Are you looking to join a fun & dynamic media company?
· Managing PO process, improving data capture on POs
· Process supplier invoices and credits ensuring cost capture is in line with requirement
· Supplier statement reconciliation and query resolution
· Prepare and process weekly payment run, send remittances and allocate to SAGE
· Aged creditor analysis and reporting
· Daily bank reconciliations (with AR specialist)
· Post company credit card and cash expenses before month end
· Management of banking covenants, liaison with the banks as required
· Manage and reconcile petty cash on a monthly basis
· FA Managing schedules and maintaining register on SAGE
· Assist with Hire Purchase and Leasing agreement
· Manage and prepare journals for prepayments, accruals and recharges
· Prepare cost variance analysis report
· Assist with monthly KPI reporting
· Cash flow forecasting (with AR specialist) on a monthly basis
· Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
· Quarterly VAT returns
· Assist with Yearend financial and statutory accounts
· Involvement in systems related projects
Good experience within Accounts Payable and exposure to month end processes would be ideal.
Proactive, outgoing and bubbly personality.
Someone looking to progress and take on more responsibilities as the role develops.
International Media Company
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.