I am currently working exclusively with Manchester Arena, trading as SMG. They are looking to recruit a Group Accountant on a permanent basis working directly for their CFO. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for UK and Europe
- Reporting to their US parent at month end
- Preparation of group monthly forecasts and annual budgets
- Management of the year end process and audit for the European Group
- Management of all Tax and VAT related matters
- Company secretarial work for the group including insurance and banking arrangements
Suitable candidates must be qualified, this role is ideal for someone with two/three years post qualified experience either still working within practice or currently in industry doing a financial accountant role. The CFO is looking for someone who is ambitious, has a real hunger to progress their career and someone who is able to deliver financials in an accurate and timely manner.
Once this is achieved there will be internal opportunities which include an involvement on accounting for new business and getting more commercial exposure. This is an excellent opportunity to be mentored by a really successful CFO who will support your career path whilst working within a really fast paced exciting sector. Please apply now for immediate consideration.