Part Time Finance Director
A leading hospitality firm are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Director to join their team on a part-time basis, 4-days a month.
The principle focus of this role is to provide high-level financial guidance on business critical decisions. Taking a place on the board, as the successful candidate you’ll be expected to apply your varied, faultless and up-to-date knowledge as well as your commercial acumen to help senior business leaders realise the company’s ambitious strategy as they look to expand into international markets.
Duties to include:
- Working alongside the leadership team to formulate business strategy
- Developing the skills of the finance team
- Growing stakeholder relationships
- Streamlining systems to support future growth ambitions
- Creating a robust financial reporting framework
- Advising on business critical decisions and contract negotiations
This is the ideal position for a hands-on, commercially-focussed FD with plenty of experience of working alongside senior leadership teams to drive business strategy. The ability to add real value on a part-time contract basis, inspire at all levels, and actively promote the company’s positive, energetic culture is a must.