A new position had arisen for a Head of Finance to join a rapidly expanding, highly lucrative and PE backed company on a full time, permanent basis.
Based in the centre of Manchester, you will be working alongside the CEO and Senior Management team in a stand alone role.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a high performing Financial Controller to join the senior management team as Head of Finance. In this newly created stand alone role, you will take full responsibility for the finance department, managing the outsourced services and producing full Management Accounts.
- Monthly management accounts and weekly KPI reporting
- Presenting financial performance during monthly board meetings in London
- Provide actionable insight from analysing the management accounts, KPIs and other data sets. Also be able to respond to adhoc requests from the CEO and Board.
- Cash flow forecasting and managing supplier payments
- Annual budgeting
- Managing both outsourced bookkeeping and payroll function
- Preparation of full year stat accounts and managing the audit process
- Fully qualified accountant in either ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Excel advanced (pivot tables, logic formula, index match etc, macros are desirable)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly commercial and analytical
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Direct experience working with accounting systems (Sage preferred)
- Experience in food and beverage, leisure, or retail industry is ideal
This is a brilliant opportunity and in return you will receive great benefits and flexible working.
Please apply for immediate consideration.