Finance and Business Analyst
My client, a FTSE100 Listed goliath, are looking to recruit a finance and business analyst that will work across all areas of the business.
The role will involve business partnering with key areas of the company and successful candidates need to be at least part-qualified accountants, with strong business analysis skills.
Key responsibilities are:
- Use financial and business insight to influence.
- Agree activities that will deliver the required in year performance standard.
- Influence delivery of the agreed activities
- Evaluate whether agreed activities have delivered the expected outputs
- Drive a performance management culture
- Review change activity and optimisation of resourcing to ensure compliance
- Provide technical guidance and appropriate consideration of risks and opportunities
- Ensure that cost efficiency and a cost conscious culture is a key focus
- Seek continuous process improvements
This role will pay up to £42,000 plus great benefits for the right candidate so, if you feel the role is for you, apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.