This is a hands-on role as part of the businesses Accountancy team. The aim of the role is to provide an outstanding and professional service to all our principals and staff and assisting them with their queries. Reports to the Financial Controller.
Our client is a well-known business based in Godalming looking to add a Management Accountant to their Accountancy team.
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Preperation of quarterly management accounts
- Assisting the Financial Controller to produce ad hoc information and with general compliance work (quarterly VAT returns etc.)
- Other tasks as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- The successful applicant will be a resilient self-starter, with excellent excel, planning, interpersonal and organisational skills. The role requires a high level of commitment of work to deadlines.
- The individual should have the technical expertise and ability to complete the work accurately and on time.
- Effective communication skills
- £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
- Training and development as required
- Salary is revied annually in January
- Pension scheme (3% employee, 5% employer)
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- 20 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to a number of other beneifts such as childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, regent street cinema tickets