Senior Internal Auditor
Your duties will include but not limited to:
* You will ensure the effective operation of the internal audit function and provide senior management with relevant information on the risk/management along with agreed follow up actions
* Supporting the heads of department within the group to oversee and prevent suspected fraud and other concerns.
* Develop and maintain risk management systems and ensure these are embedded within the groups management structure
* Present and implement your findings to senior management
You will have the following skill set
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/IIA
* Experience of working within matrix-management structures
* Proven experience of working as part of audit/internal audit function
* Exposure to working within a international organisation
* Strong communication skills
As well as having a competitive basic salary and a range of extra benefits there is a real opportunity for career development and for the right candidate to really influence and to add to a company experiencing strong growth and increasing its already accelerated market share
Please quote EAF1610-80 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.