Are you looking for a hands on and fast-paced environment to work in? Wanting to work your way up the career ladder fast?
We are looking for a Management Accountant to work for a FTSE 250 business facilities management company based in London.
You will be required to do the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Cash management - manage and maintain summary and detailed cash flow forecasts on a day to day basis, monthly and annual basis
- Compliance with Group Financial Policy and procedure and establishment of additional policy and procedure as required
- Managing and developing the maintenance of key financial 'budget' information for every region to ensure full control of costs through the business
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly revision of budgets (i.e. Preparation of quarterly forecasts)
- Management of audit each year
- Will ensure full and complete controls are in place on all business costs and expenditure
- Control and management of all financial systems / applications
- Assistance in due diligence projects (including modelling etc.) and integration following any acquisition
- Development and maintenance of a company 'dashboard' incorporating key business indicators
- Other ad-hoc work and projects as directed by the business
The successful candidate
- ACCA / CIMA (finalist/newly qualified+).
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity, confidence and discretion
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Customer focused and proactive
- Able to deal with a fast paced continuously evolving role
- Effective communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel