This well established company in Cornwall are looking to appoint a Payroll Officer ASAP to cover a Maternity leave; this will be for a period of 12 months.
The role is very important to the company and some of the duties will include:
- To support the finance team
- Deliver help and support to the managers
- Working closely with the HR team to ensure the accuracy of system information.
- To take responsibility for, and oversee, all payroll operations within the Group, ensuring the timely and accurate payment of salary and associated payments for all staff and board members in line with company policy and HM Revenue and Customs requirements, with support of other members of the Finance Team.
- Review the input, output and reconciliation of payrolls and control accounts where input is administered by another member of the Finance Team, prior to payment
- Prepare reports to enable monthly journal into TOTAL and Evolution systems, prepare payroll schedules to which general ledger should reconcile and assist Finance colleagues with reconciliation where necessary.
- Maintain all Group Pension Schemes
- Reconcile Tax Year end information and provide HMRC all information as required including RTI and P11D. Prepare P11D schedules for all employees and HM Revenue and Customs within prescribed deadlines.
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar role and good working knowledge of running payroll systems and must have a can-do attitude.
To apply for this Payroll Officer role, please contact Simon Cake at Butler Rose ASAP.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.