My Client is a rapidly growing construction and refurbishment company that provide specialist skills for all forms of fit out and new build projects. The company is currently turning over £100million and in the last year they have doubled in size. They specialise in refurbishing and internally fitting out head office blocks for prestigious and well established companies in the luxury car, luxury hotel and hospitality industries to name a few. This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Finance Manager to join their finance team at their incredible office in Central London.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Dealing with sales invoices
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Assisting with the production of management accounts
- Interacting with managing surveyors
- Managing two Junior Accountants
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A determined and committed individual
- A proactive self starter who can work well in a team
- Ideally educated to University degree level
- A committed and trustworthy individual who is results driven
- A CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant.
- Experience working in the construction industry is essential
- At least four years experience in a similar role and industry
- Experience using the software system Evision or Microsoft Navision would be highly desirable.