The candidate will:
* Build from ground up the management accounting function for global operations (including joint ventures)
Management accounting shall include the establishment and monitoring of the:
* Product by product contribution margin
* Ideal product mix yearly
* Fix costs/variables costs and the activity-based costing
* Production breakeven point
* Support bids & proposals and sales agreements negotiation with required financial analysis.
* Prepare investment books for new investments and growth by operational sites for management review and approval
* Complete yearly forecasting of CAPEX requirements based on sales and contractual obligations in collaboration with the business
* Support local management with daily decisions supported by appropriate financial analysis, qualitative analysis, presentation/governance and post mortem analysis on decisions
* Support special projects and ad hoc analysis required by Manager
- Recognized accounting certification (CIMA).
*Relevant experience as financial analyst assuming responsibilities of costing & pricing, management accounting and corporate finance.
* Experience with negotiating and supporting commercial contracts is an asset.
* Ability to coordinate work from multiple departments as project leader
* Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate ideas and actions to people at all levels of the organisation.
* Capable of working on projects with little guidance.
* Ability to work independently (while being teamwork oriented)
* Creative mind / able to think outside of the box.
* Business-oriented with strong attention to detail.
* Excellent analytical and technical skills.
* Proven IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Decisiveness and critical thinking.
* Good organisational skills and ability to prioritize work and work well under pressure in a results driven environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.