- Full Time
Accounts Assistant - Real Estate - London - 12 month Maternity Contract. Our Client, a reputable and growing firm of Property Managers in Central London are looking for a Property Accounts Assistant to cover Maternity leave starting ASAP.
- Maintaining the Client Bank Accounts and carrying out monthly reconciliation.
- Responsible for the daily Banking of all Client and direct bank receipts.
- Carrying out Direct Debit collection on a quarterly basis.
- Separating Service Charge and Sinking Fund Monies and ensuring weekly transfers are completed.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of Sinking Fund/Service Charge Monies.
- Completing the month end tasks and ensure it is closed off correctly.
- Preparing monthly reports and circulated those to clients.
- Assisting Client Accountants with preparing annual Service Charge Accounts including budgets.
- Producing and issuing external work demands to lessees.
- Maintain and control the inflow of monies received from lessees.
- Preparing for and assist the auditor at the ARMA audit at year end.
- Liaising with property managers and the part time credit controller.
- Maintaining and controling arrears outstanding.
The Person: To apply you MUST have worked in a residential Property Accounts role and be willing to work a 12 month contract ASAP. The ideal candidate will have great written and oral communication skills as well as attention to detail. You must also be able to carry out tasks with clients politely and quickly, whilst also working on their own initiative. You must be a team player and have excellent Excel skills and have used a Property Management System before such as QUBE, Yardi, Tramps.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.