My client is a highly successful and forward thinking company. An accountant is required for 12 months to cover maternity leave
Duties will include;
* Play a key role in the creation of business plans and quarterly forecasts
* Financial modelling for various scenarios. Communicate the results of the forecast and business plan to the business.
* Preparation of monthly management accounts.
* Challenging and working with operational managers to drive performance and savings through ongoing initiatives and specific projects
* Provision of financial support to both finance and non-finance across the business, promoting financial awareness
* The ideal person will be fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with in depth broad ranging accounting experience
* Possess the ability to build relationships at all levels and establish absolute credibility with all stakeholders
* Be able to demonstrate excellent influencing and communication skills both oral and written - the ability to convey complex information effectively;
* Strong analytical skills
* Be a self-starter, self-reliant and resilient with the ability to work on own initiative
25 days holiday
Free onsite parking
Excellent, varied and interesting opportunity in a high calibre, friendly team
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you.