Commercial Finance Manager
One of London's leading healthcare businesses is currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join its Commercial Finance Team on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract. In this high profile role, you will have extensive interaction with the business. You will have the chance to support new business cases and model current activity prices and costs.
The focus of this role will be to support the finance team with pricing, costing and profitability analysis. Working closely with the Marketing and Business Development teams you will proactively develop new pricing and costing strategies for the business. In order to succeed in this highly commercial role you will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with previous business partnering experience. ideally you will have had had prior industry experience with the health care industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the commercial finance team to deliver a costing strategy.
- Facilitate improvements in management information and performance reporting.
- Provide business partnering support to the Marketing & Business Development team.
- Prepare business cases for new and existing commercial activities.
- Support the implementation of a new accounting system.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Health care industry is highly desirable
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to present financial information to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of implementing pricing and costing strategies would be highly advantageous
This role will pay a salary between £60K and £70K depending on experience. The role is being recruited on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. In order to be considered candidates will either be immediately available or on a short term notice period.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.