Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Our client, a fast growing, innovative and driven private equity backed business, is looking for a highly commercial and analytical Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to support the CFO in moving the business forward.
This is a newly created role and will play a pivotal part in the development and interpretation of analysis to meet the needs of the business and the operational Directors. This will involve looking at investment decisions and recent investments to understand the return and impact, but also how this can be used to the benefit of the wider business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- development of the monthly management pack by tracking the growth of the business by area in comparison to expectation
- build capability to analyse by business unit and product line
- ability to develop complex models for “what if” scenarios
- looking at investment decisions and the benefit achieved
- providing commercial support to the Operations and Retail Directors
- provide sound financial analysis for a variety of special projects including potentially the evaluation and integration of acquisitions
It is essential that you have a strong track record with analysing large volumes of complex data within a commercial multi-site environment. Retail experience would be preferable, supported with either a professional accounting qualification or MBA.
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: Circa £70,000 plus 10% bonus and competitive package.