Finance Business Partner
One of the fastest-growing businesses in the Retail sector in Manchester, now offers a portfolio of services to a wide range of customers across the UK. As Senior Finance Business Partner, you will work within their Financial Planning & Analysis team, supporting a variety of stakeholders across the organisation to develop and drive robust processes and pricing strategies and optimise financial performance. This interim role is paying between £300 - £350 per day and is for 6 months.
The Senior Finance Business Partner role represents a fantastic opportunity to bring your considerable technical accounting skills into a highly-commercial environment. Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the relationship between the analytical and pricing teams
- Partnering with the business to ensure a compliant product portfolio both contractually and financially
- Overseeing the flow of management information using various sources of financial and product performance data
- Examining current transactional activities and driving improvements to reporting deadlines and levels of accuracy
- Offering insightful advice that will challenge current assumptions for pricing models and deliver enhanced revenues across various product groups
- Working closely with and bench marking external parties to examine the feasibility of new products
- Partnering with the core finance team to ensure transactions work to their strict framework for compliance and regulatory purposes
- Presentation of high-level analysis and performance conclusions to the Executive Management Team with a view to influencing long-term decisions.
As such the Senior Finance Business Partner will require experience within a complex organisation with multiple lines of report and engagement with wide-ranging stakeholder groups, all of whom are critical to the development of a range of products across various UK based markets.
The Senior Finance Business Partner is likely to be ACA or CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent), with a proactive and commercial approach. You will be an experienced leader, with a proven ability to examine large data sets and subsequently create strategic plans for new and existing product lines.