The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are liaising with a large, successful company in the Rotherham area to help recruit an experienced Accounts Manager on a 6 month contract basis.
As accounts manager working closely with the rest of the finance department, duties shall include but not be limited to;
- To be responsible for the processing of payroll and all associated duties
- Maintenance of the purchase ledger including posting purchase invoices to Sage and reconciling accounts against supplier statements, where applicable.
- To be responsible for the sales invoicing process, including importing sales invoice details into Sage, distributing all invoices and sending notifications to the bank
- To raise and distribute any sales credit notes deemed necessary
- To provide effective credit control across the entire sale ledger
- To assist with the management accounts preparation, where necessary
- To provide appropriate and accurate reports as requested to support the monthly management accounts preparation
- To assist with other general aspects of the group account team, where necessary
- Any other duties as and when required
- Previous experience within an accounts department - Preferable AAT qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must enjoy working both alone and as part of a team
- Aptitude for multi - tasking under pressure in a calm and collected manner
- Good organisational skills are essential
- PC literate particularly Microsoft Office
- Annual salary of £25 - £26 working the hours of 9-5
- Free onsite parking
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you.