A technology driven firm of Accountants, specialising in the provision of accountancy, taxation and company advice to limited company contractors. We offer a bespoke on-line accounting solution, which is tailored specifically to our clients, along with delivering the highest level of service.
Due to a period of significant growth we are looking for a Tax Senior to join our elite team.
A independent forward thinking firm with a technology focus.
This role would suit you if you have a minimum of 2 years' experience within HMRC or within the tax department of an existing accountancy business. You will have an understanding of tax administration relevant to micro limited companies, including VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax and Personal Self-Assessment.
The Tax Senior role includes:
- Maintenance of agent authorisation and HMRC online gateway
- VAT registration and deregistration, scheme updates and Flat Rate Management
- PAYE Scheme set up, starters and leavers process, salary and tax code updates
- Expenses reporting and P11D compilation
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Tax liability reconciliations and management of payments or Accounts
You'll be required to have a good general grasp of IT. Experience of PTP and Money Soft products is ideal, but not essential. Our online systems are fully bespoke, accordingly in-house training will be provided.
In addition to the technical skills the role requires you will need to have a good attention to detail, professional work approach and an ability to work positively in a team, coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Competitive salary and career progression.