Group Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant
Your new company
Due to continued growth; organic and by acquisition, this fast growing Group are seeking to recruit a Group Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant at their offices near Colchester, Essex.
Your new role
Reporting into the Group Chief Financial Officer the Group Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant will manage a Financial Analyst and be responsible for the production of budgets, forecasts and business planning for the group across all territories UK and Europe making comparisons against actuals and analysing current trends.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, and modeling tools
- Quarterly and monthly financial reports
- Review and integration of acquisitions
- Implement and work with a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports (Cognos)
- Develop financial models and analysis for acquisitions and divestments
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Managing and developing the Financial Analyst
- Support CFO with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations
- Work to strict reporting deadlines
What you'll need to succeed
The Group Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant will be a qualified accountant with post qualified experience of working in a large commercial business.You will have strong Financial Analysis and Business Planning experience and advanced IT skills including Excel to an advanced level, Financial Modelling and have good experience of developing Business Intelligence Tools.The Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant will have gravitas, able to communicate and influence at all levels. They will have proven experience of process improvement, have excellent organisational and problem solving skills and the ability to work to tight routine and adhoc reporting deadlines in a fast moving change environment.
What you'll get in return
The Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant will be working with a highly motivated and experienced management team and in a business where no day is the same. You will have the opportunity to develop your technical and commercial finance skills in a high profile role and be offered a salary in the range of £50,000 to £55,000 plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.