I am excited to be recruiting for a market leading, rapidly expanding organisation based near Chester. My established/ Award winning client is looking for an experienced Collections Agent, who can hit the ground running in a busy, dynamic collections team.
Reporting directly to the Collections Manager, in a team of 5, responsibilities include:-
- Contacting customers regarding Outstanding Payments and setting up Payment Plans were appropriate
- Achieve revenue targets and call quality measurements
- Resolving disputes efficiently and in a professional manner
- Ensuring Legislative requirements and company requirements are followed at all times
- Providing support to Collections Manager as needed
The successful Collector MUST have previous collections experience (Ideally in a Financial Services setting) and have the ability to deal with customers in a professional, confident and tactful manner.
This role comes with a Generous Salary, Work place Pension (company match), Private Healthcare, Generous Holidays (31 days including Bank Hols + Xmas - also goes up with tenure), free on-site parking, Performance Related Bonus, Travel Insurance and an opportunity to grow and progress with a market leading organisation who have recently won awards for their culture and investment in their employees .
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICM, AAT, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by the CIMA institute we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career.