Regional Finance Director
Market leader and highly profitable construction business have an opportunity for a Finance Director to be responsible for their high performing North East region.
Reporting into the Regional Managing Director and acting as a true business partner to the broader senior management team, the key purposes of your role will be as follows:
- Responsibility to the Regional Board for all financial, risk and control matters within the region driving effective financial, project and workflow performance
- Being a commercial and operational facing member of the senior management team
- Develop and monitor rolling Regional Business Plan; whilst effectively managing P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Ensure effective capital allocation through the robust appraisal of land acquisition, planning and construction decisions
- Ensure the consistent application of group financial policy and procedures, in support of group and regional objectives
The ideal candidate profile is as follows:
- Degree education with a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of working in a Construction or related multi-site industry (eg. Leisure/Retail/Commercial Property) in a commercial facing position would be preferable but not essential
- Willingness to get out into the various regions operations regularly
- Ability to manage complex information and present clearly to others
- Ability to influence functions and operations outside the direct reporting line to support delivery of performance targets
This is an exciting chance to join a company in the middle of an exciting development phase and to make a real impact on the business.
Travel: expected across the region to fulfil the role requirements