A fast paced and innovative software company, based in London, is looking to bring an Interim Accountant on board to join their team, £200-£250 per day.
The role responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the month and quarter end close process and related responsibilities for the accounting department including reviewing other team members' work. Records, classifies, and summarizes financial transactions and events in accordance with US GAAP.
- Responsible for compiling, and interpreting financial information and support for the corporate finance department and implementing internal controls and compliance initiatives.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual analytics to support accounting assumptions and approach.
- Statutory accounts and corporate tax activities.
- Various project and ad hoc analysis to support business decisions. Aid internal customers in compiling financial information; provide technical advice and analytical support.
The successful candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Extensive US GAAP experience
- Ideally IFRS experience
- Management/financial accounting experience
- Collaborative mind set
- Self-starter & motivated
- Keen to add value to the team/business
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you