Senior Pricing Analyst
A Pricing Analyst job paying up to 55k, at a leading global technology business based in central London
Your new company
Your new business was acquired by one of the largest technology conglomerates globally. It is always a sign when a startup business is acquired and my client is no different. Its product is used all over the global for cloud storage and network services, it is massively expanding in the UK after massive success in the US.
Your new role
This role reports into a senior finance analyst, and will be in a team of 4 conducting research and performing pricing analysis on market trends. It is a commercial role with lots of working with marketing, sales and development functions on testing prices strategies and determining marketing pricing before they launch their new products.
- Given responsibility for pricing on certain deals
- Work with Solutions Principles in helping to validate proposals from account teams
- Work with the senior members of the team on complex pricing transactions
- Using standardised modeling tools to create product and labour rates.
- Use commercial acumen to advise no finance teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Be a qualified accountant ACA or ACCA or CIMA (CIMA preferable)
- Ability to analyse information and draw conclusions
- Cross functional skills
- Able to lead and step up when required
- Be degree educated
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.