Group Financial Accountant
Axon Moore is working with one of the region’s most recognisable brands currently undertaking a huge phase of growth over the next few years.
This highly profitable blue-chip business is recruiting a Group Financial Accountant to undertake a varied and pivotal role within the business. This dynamic group of businesses is currently undergoing significant strategic change and as such, is looking to bring in a qualified ACA to help deliver the next stage of their ambitious expansion plans.
The Group Financial Accountant will be undertake the following roles and responsibilities;
- Primary responsibility for the preparation of the Group half year and full year financial statements under IFRS for presentation to the Board and Audit Committee
- Ensure legal and technical requirements, quality standards and deadlines are met and that there is signoff from external auditors
- Preparation of the full year financial statements under new UK GAAP (FRS102) for over 40 legal entities
- Preparation of detailed notes to support key accounting items and year on year comparisons
- Support wider finance projects linked to the business’ ambitious UK and international growth strategy
- ACA qualified accountant, 1-2 years post qualified min (1st or 2nd time movers considered)
- Technically strong in IFRS and new UK GAAP accounting
- The post-holder will be a pro-active individual with a keen interest in developing their knowledge of other areas of the business
- Advanced Excel and experienced in Microsoft Word
- Able to work to deadlines and manage priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills