Providing key support for financial analysis, reporting, forecasting, and the budget for the Digital Business.
Whilst the team reports into the Finance department, they are closely aligned with the Digital operations, Accounting and HR teams.
- Manage day to day P&L management of the digital business
- Perform month-end Digital reporting requirements to board members.
- Liaise with HR and Digital Management on headcount volumes & costs
- Manage Digital Capex budget, working with Digital Operations team to capture project work and capital costs
- Assist the Accounting function in ensuring the accuracy of financial results for Digital related P&L & Capex items.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as required
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Newly qualified ACA accountant
- Have excellent academic qualifications, with a degree in a numeric or business related subject preferred
- Experience in financial planning, displaying strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and working with large volumes of data
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to meet stringent deadlines and work under pressure while showing excellent attention to detail
- Show MS Excel skills to an intermediate/advanced level (eg: charts, formulas, pivots and modelling)
Desirable Skills & Experience:
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* Understanding and interest in the media industry
* Previous experience in a multinational environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.