Client Accounts Team Leader
A Client Accounts Team Leader is needed to join a highly successful property development company based in central London. This is a new position that has arisen due to an internal promotion and a fantastic opportunity to help drive the team to success.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of six client accountants
- Providing reporting with analysis to the Head of Finance
- Reviewing reports submitted by Client Accountants
- Presenting information at monthly meetings
- Assisting with external audit
To apply for this position it is essential you meet the following criteria:
- At least two years' managerial experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounts to trial balance
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a fun and lively work environment, company away days, staff training and full study support.