Interim Management Accountant
My client have recently undergone some change in finance and following this, have an urgent requirement for a qualified management accountant to join their busy finance team.
This is working in a divisional role of a FTSE listed business.
You will be expected to:
- Prepare the monthly accounts analysis and business review pack in line with agreed business timetables
- Liaise with and provide high level financial support / advice to the Operational Management teams
- To use financial information to constructively challenge business activity in order to increase profits and improve efficiencies
- Prepare budgets, forecasts, and assist with the preparation of strategic plans to agreed business timetables
- Ensure business dashboards are current and relevant to the business and delivered in a timely fashion
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Good Microsoft Excel
- Experience of Navision and Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) would be an advantage
A competitive salary and pro-rata benefits of a permanent employee for the duration of the contract.