P/T Senior Finance Manager
Part Time Senior Finance Manager
Our client, a forward thinking and progressive organisation are looking to recruit a Part Time Senior Finance Manager. Reporting to the Finance Director you will ensure the accurate financial running of the business, controlling the financial administration and reporting processes and ensuring adequate controls are in place.
Another key part of the role is to support the Finance Director with the development and implementation of the Company's financial objectives and strategy, providing insight, adding value and making change happen. You will build strong working relationships both with clients and across the business and possess the confidence to challenge and influence the business through the provision of insight and decision support to drive improvements in business performance, revenue, growth and profitability.
Duties will include;
- Controlling the month end process to ensure the timely production and review of the monthly P&L
- Preparation of the Board Report and the presentation of management information packs
- Production of monthly cash flow forecasts and weekly invoice tracker Management of cash management and cash forecasting
- Preparation & submission of VAT and other statutory returns Review of accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of the year end financial statements
- Review of Asset Register Line management of finance assistant
- Resolution of ad hoc financial queries
You will be a driven and self motivated individual with the ability to work independently and pro actively. You will be a qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent with experience gained within a professional environment. Salary guide £35000 pro rata for 3 days/week, 25 days holiday pro rata, bonus scheme and flexible working.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed. Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request. Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.