Management Accountant for a Fashion Magazine business based in the West End £45-55k
An international high end fashion magazine business based in the west end is recruiting a fully qualified Management Accountant to join the finance function.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for supporting financial decision making by collecting, analysing, investigating and reporting financial information. Key to this role will be building on and improving current processes, spotting tends and anomalies within the financial data.
- overseeing the month end process, including reporting and balance sheet reconciliations
- playing a lead role in our internal and external audits
- preparing the management accounts
- variance analysis
- building effective relationships with colleagues in finance and performance, particularly with our finance business partners
- preparing analyses of income and expenditure accounts
You must be fully qualified from a media, advertising or creative background to be considered for this role. Alternatively, you must be newly ACA qualified looking for your first move from practice into industry
You must be able to demonstrate knowledge of management reporting standards or UK accounting standards and current developments would be desirable having proven experience of working in a similar role in a finance team
You will also be working closely with key stakeholders / MD's and must be able to demonstrate how you an influence your ideologies within the business. This is a very fast paced business which prides itself on the development of their staff and progression opportunities.
Alternatively, if you are not interested in this particular position, please do not hesitate to recommend someone you feel who could be.