Job Ref: JO28287
Job Title: Accountant Job
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading firms in Yorkshire. They have an impressive portfolio of clients ranging from small Ltd companies to larger plc's. They are looking for an accountant from a practice background to undertake a range of non audit work.
Duties will include;
- Preparation of company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to the attention of the Manager where relevant
- Manage a portfolio of non audit clients and provide rounded support for the client base
- Set timetables and control assignments from start to finish
- Delegate tax return processing, accounts preparation work to junior staff members Identify tax planning opportunities for client base
- Developing and strengthening existing client relationships Add value to clients' businesses through identifying opportunities
You will ideally have previous experience of working in an accountancy practice and will work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver accounting and advisory services to a range of clients.
Salary guide £30000 - £38000
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed. Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request. Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.