With opportunity for Partner Designate
A career defining opportunity has arisen with a very well established and reputable local accountancy practice who are looking for a highly-competent and ambitious Manager to join them and help them build on the success that the firm has experienced over many decades.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with several years of general practice experience and good levels of commercial insight to progress their career at a senior level.
The successful individual will provide fresh impetus and become an integral member of the firm.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Supporting the Partners with strategic planning and development of the practice
- To take responsibility for a mixed client portfolio, providing an exemplary standards of all round accounting services and advice
- Client development and relationship management
- promoting the firms services to both potential and existing clients
- Managing and supervising the workload and delivery quality of junior members of staff
- Collaborating with the Partners to generate and implement the training and development plans for the firm.
The successful individual will:
- Need to have the ambition and drive to develop into a partnership role in the future
- Be ACA/ ACCA/ CTA qualified
- Have several years' experience of working within practice and have a proven track record of managing a team whilst managing client relationships.
- Need to be able to actively take a lead in Business Development activities and to work closely with the Partners to ensure continued growth.
- Need to be comfortable in communicating with clients at all levels