Newly Qualified Accountant
Part Qualified / Newly Qualified Accountant
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
12 month contract
My client is seeking to recruit newly qualified or part qualified Accountant as part of a business reorganisation. As one of the largest businesses in the South West this is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking a rewarding career, in a team whose purpose is to challenge and drive the business forward.
Monthly management reporting:
- Production of key financial reports for projects
- Investigating variances and reporting to senior management
- Working with non accountants and testing assumptions
- Reporting on KPI actuals to targets
Monthly financial accounting:
- Maintaining the integrity of the fixed asset register
- Monitoring and forecasting depreciation costs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring procedures and controls are robust to minimise risks
- Supporting Senior colleagues with the overall budget process
Working for an organisation who understands that its people are paramount to its success, the employer offers excellent working environment, including free parking, health benefits and long term career opportunities.
In order to meet the expectations of this role the ideal candidate will be part or newly qualified, with strong financial and management accounting experience, along with strong excel experience. The ability to communicate effectively with non finance staff, and the confidence to build effective working relationships is essential.
To find out more please contact Lloyd Barnes Accountancy Recruitment Ltd, all conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.