An exciting client of ours based in Berkshire is currently looking to recruit a highly experienced and motivated Commercial Accountant to join they dynamic finance team.
- Lead financial role in all commercial activities; pricing, margin maintenance and volume implications
- Close involvement with sales teams to ensure opportunities are captured at a suitable level of profitability
- Understand and track reasons for successful tenders and non-successful tenders
- Ensure all costings are delivered on time to the commercial teams around the world to a consistent high level.
- Lead and manage a team of financial analysts to ensure focus on the short, medium and long term objectives of the business and ensure that current processes, structure and skill sets match the business objectives
- Full monthly reconciliation of reported Gross Profit against budget, prior year and previous month
- Each month prepare updated "Gross Margin" 12 month rolling forecast to the Finance Director
- Prepare monthly detailed KPI report on the business's performance; to create meaningful and understood KPIs
- Support business growth and execution against strategic priorities, by developing the financial management policies, tools, processes and practices required by non-financial managers
The successful applicant will be ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified with at least 2 years PQE and highly developed information retrieval skills and data manipulation skills. Outstanding Excel skills are essential and the high-calibre candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present and articulate financial information/complex ideas simply and concisely.