Robert Half are pleased to be working with a market leading manufacturing business based in Southampton. We are actively seeking a Financial Controller to join a small local team of this European-owned subsidiary.
- Weekly/monthly bank reconciliations
- Update sales report on a monthly basis and forecast accordingly
- Monitor money markets for Euro purchases
- Management of the credit control function
- Management of the purchase ledger function, ensuring accurate and timely posting
- Prepare monthly management accounts along with analysis and commentary
- Stock evaluation
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Monitor imports and exports and check VAT certificates
- Company insurance
- Administer company pension scheme
Successful candidates are likely to be qualified, however Qualified by Experience candidates will be considered. Likewise, a preference will be given to candidates with a manufacturing background, and exposure to working in an international business.
Salary & Benefits
£40-45k plus company benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.