Head of Internal Audit
Internal Audit Manager / London
This role which reports directly to the CFO is to build and lead an internal Audit practice in this market leading business. The Audit Manager will streamline and improve the controls environment of the group with a possible eye on a future listing. Based in London, there will be a requirement to travel Internationally from time to time.
- Understand and proactively manage the risk environment
- Assess the Group's primary operational and financial risks
- Responsible for setting the scope of work,
- Prepare underlying audit programmes and schedules of work.
- Prepare high quality written reports for local management and the Audit Committee
- Monitor the implementation of all actions identified and ensure best practice is spread across the organisation.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in risk management and provide appropriate guidance on the impact on the Group
- Qualified accountant (ACA)
- Comprehensive internal audit and wider risk management experience, gained in a FTSE / PLC / Big 4 environment.
- Knowledge of PLC risk management regulations
- Knowledge of SOX
- A self-starter with the drive, energy, enthusiasm, determination and commitment to get things done.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines with the capacity to multi-task over several on-going projects.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently and build effective relationships with all levels of management.
- Bilingual / Multi Lingual beneficial
Full company details and Job Spec on application