Radley Green finance and accounting recruitment are currently a qualified statutory accountant position for a global Technology business based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing, listed business that are looking to recruit an ambitious newly qualified candidate that can grow with the business.
This role reports directly into the Head of Finance and our client is looking for candidates who have previous Financial Accounting experience and the ambition to progress and develop.
Responsibilities for the role are:
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual statutory accounts and returns.
- Group balance sheet preparation.
- Cash forecasting on a regular basis and working with senior executives to develop these processes
- Reporting on monthly and annual actual results for P&L and balance sheet.
- Reporting on actual and rolling forecast.
- Continual development of internal controls and systems
Candidates must be / have
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with senior management teams.
- Strong excel and systems experience
- Commercially minded and have the ability to manage multiple ad-hoc projects
This role is to start as soon as possible so please send your CV through should you match the above requirements.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.