Corporate Tax Manager
With the intention of hiring a Corporate Tax Manager with exceptional business partnering skills, in-depth knowledge of UK Corporate Tax issues and the ability to succeed in a fast paced, dynamic environment, my client have partnered with Broster Buchanan in their search for the ideal candidate.
This is a business that has consistently proven it's ability to overcome challenges and maintain their position as a market leader across the decades. With a commitment to only hiring the very best and ensuring that career ambitions can be matched by opportunities within the organisation, my client have managed to build a team of highly engaged and telented professionals who are continually advancing their careers internally.
You will be responsible for
- The preparation of the UK Corporation Tax Returns for group companies, meeting all compliance filing and payment deadlines.
- Prepare quarterly tax outlook, quarterly and annual reporting figures, and tax figures for inclusion in long-term cash flow forecasts. Liaise with external auditors as required.
- Pro-actively liaise with the US tax team to identify and explain UK tax issues and the impact on the group's world-wide tax position (e.g. WWDC, interest deductibility).
- Provide assistance and support with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Support the Head of Tax with project work and business integrations.
- Maintain and develop UK transfer pricing documentation.
- Oversee development of the Tax Analyst and offer wider support to the team.
The successful candidate will be:
- CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong UK Tax experience supplemented by a degree of international tax knowledge.
- Possess exceptional business partnering skills
- Looking to work in a fast moving environment
Please do not hesitate to get in touch for further details -