Technical Accountant - Insurance - Reinsurance - Accident or Health
A recognised Financial Services organisation is looking to hire a post qualified ACA (or equivalent) Technical Accountant to ensure the delivery of the Annual Report and ensuring that all financial transactions are carried out accurately and aligned to Group standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an Insurance and Reinsurance specialist whose core focus in the Accident and Health arena will allow you to operate as a pivotal member of the Group Reporting Team.
Whilst the role will allow the successful applicant to develop their experience in practice, you will also have the opportunity to work with the wider Group Finance Team and gain beneficial business finance experience.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Extensive Accounting experience with post-qualification (ACA or equivalent)
- Background in Reinsurance, ideally in the Health and Accident arenas
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to engage across all layers of a business
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter and proactive attitude
- Passion for problem solving and issue resolution
- Knowledge of Group consolidation
Full company information and full job spec on application