Group Financial Accountant (US GAAP)
A fantastic opportunity for qualified accountant has arisen in a leading international businesses in the City of London. A strong accounting background within a financial services organisation is preferable along with a solid track record of group accounting. You will also need to have consolidations and a strong knowledge of US GAAP reporting.
The main duties will include:
- Production of monthly group accounts in US GAAP
- Be the team's subject matter expert on US GAAP accounting and policy and differentiation with IFRS
- Intercompany reconciliations and consolidations
- SOX compliance
- Liaise with Auditors
- Liaise with staff at all levels
- Support the requirements of the Group Financial Controller & Group Finance Director as required
- Mentoring junior staff
You will need to be immediately available / on a short notice period and be a qualified accountant. Experience of US GAAP accounting is absolutely essential.