Are you an experienced part or fully qualified Revenue/Management Accountant? Do you have the aptitude for demonstrating a proactive approach in identifying smarter and effective solutions for agreed outcomes? Are you conscientious, self-motivated, resilient and goal oriented? If the answer to these questions is yes, we have the perfect role for you.
An award winning FTSE listed financial services company are looking for a Revenue Accountant. The Group provides a wide variety of information services to wholesale market participants. They have won numerous financial awards and regularly donate profits to charity.
The focus of the role is to review and challenge processes and data flows, maintain and develop controls, deliver accurate revenue entries within the given month end timetable deadlines, provide a strong challenge, in addition to providing support and guidance to the junior staff in the team.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or CIMA) or Part Qualified and studying.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Microsoft Excel knowledge to intermediate level is essential
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Responsibilities as a Revenue Accountant:
- Review revenue control reports, including reconciliation of Oracle to source trade systems sales reports to identify missing/incorrect invoicing.
- Liaise with Accounts Receivable function to ensure revenue is loaded accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support FP&A with any revenue related queries.
- Ensure all revenue transactions are accurately recorded and the appropriate revenue recognition applied in accordance with International Accounting Standards.
The role will pay up to £42,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.