Assistant Management Accountant
Are you a part qualified Assistant Management Accountant? Have you had exposure to fixed assets? Have you got previous experience of large reconciliations? Have you got Multi-Site experience? If so we would love to speak with you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a rapidly expanding restaurant chain in the heart of London. Along with the skills, you will learn within this role, it will also be a place where you can bring out your fun-loving personality and truly be your amazing self.
The role is key to delivering quality financial information for over 70 restaurants and several franchise restaurants located in the UK and overseas. You will report into the Senior Management Accountant.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Accuracy and organisational skills
- Medium - Large Company experience (30+ cost centres)
- Previous Experience of large Reconciliations
- Intermediate excel skills
- Very Organised with good communication skills
- "Can" do attitude and proactive approach to driving efficiency
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Preparation of restaurant P&Ls at month end including the raising of any necessary accruals and prepayments.
- Management of food and drink cost of sales.
- Margin Analysis for P&L's.
- Monthly meetings with Heads of Department to review costs against budgets & forecasts
- Accurate & timely distribution of P&L's.
- The point of contact for restaurant and operational queries.
- Accurately accounting for rebates, invoicing rebate invoices to suppliers & ensuring rebate paid on a timely basis.
The role will pay up to £30,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.