Assistant Accountant - French Speaking
Are you a part qualified or finalist Accountant? Are you a fluent French speaker? Have you got the experience of Inter-company accounting? If the answer to these question is yes, then we have the perfect role for you.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading global communications marketing firm, based in a great location in the heart of London. They have recently won various different awards and were recently listed on the top 100 companies to work for by the Sunday Times.
The Assistant Accountant will report to the Reporting Manager for European Financial Shared Services and you will and you will help implement policies and procedures across the Europe FSS team Support resolution of inter-company disputes, where appropriate and monitor business controls in accordance company policies.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- The experience of working in a centralised or Shared Services environment and possess knowledge of system and process controls within this type of structure is desirable.
- Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Ideally part qualified ACCA
- Ideally be fluent in French
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Lead contact point for their designated country/business units.
- Apply cash and resolve discrepancies on a daily basis.
- Prepare FSS bank reconciliations.
- Support customer relationships across all FSS functions.
- Ensure all FSS agencies inter-company accounts are reconciled and settled on a monthly basis.
The role will pay up to £32,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.