Are you a part qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA Accountant? Have you got at least 3 years commercial/management accounting experience, ideally within a retail or wholesale environment? Do you have experience of working cross-functionally to partner with budget holders? If so we have the perfect role for you.
A great opportunity has arisen to work for an exciting fashion company, based in London. They are a growing company with some very exciting projects in the pipeline.
The role will be responsible for the production of financial management information for the Group. This will include producing monthly management accounting reports, producing and reviewing monthly departmental P&Ls with business unit managers and providing commercial value-added reporting and analysis as needed throughout the business. The role will also involve the preparation of the annual Group budget and rolling monthly financial forecasts.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Possessing excellent commercial awareness and acumen, with experience of working cross-functionally to partner with budget holders and help support change
- Experience of producing value adding financial and management information and being able to work with business unit managers to support and advise as necessary
- Experience of working with finance systems (Navision experience preferred) and with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Precision Point)
- Advanced user of Excel
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Working as part of the Management Accounts team on the preparation and production of consolidated monthly management accounts and supporting schedules within set deadlines
- Production and review of monthly departmental P&Ls with budget holders across Central costs and Operations costs span areas, advising on overhead costs against budget and forecast and on any corrective actions necessary
- Ownership of all Capital reporting and planning including factory molds tracking
- Preparing the annual Budget and monthly rolling Forecast with the Finance Manager
- Handling ad hoc requests for information from the Finance Director and other senior management, ensuring that all information that goes out of the department is accurate, timely and relevant
The role will pay up to £50,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.